Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home / faq
Emergency on Board
Latest Information
Ship certificates
Contact Details


Here you find the most frequently asked questions related to the German flag, arranged according to the subjects addressed by this website:

German Flag


Training and competence

Social security

Safety and security

Safety and security - VGM

Construction and equipment

Maritime medicine

Environmental protection


Financial matters